Corporation must meet the following criteria to be eligible to donate in support of this event
- A trans publicly available and inclusive non-discrimination policy (Gender Identity & Expression)
- No active, current, or past findings of discrimination in civil court or at the Washington Human Rights Commission or City of Seattle Human Rights Commission brought on the grounds of sexual orientation, race, sex, ethnicity, or gender identity & expression. Findings of past discrimination must be met with a clear improvement plan and demonstrated progress towards eliminating bias and discrimination within the corporation on that basis.
- Comprehensive Transition Related Health Insurance benefits available to all employees – including temporary hires.
- No active labor disputes with unions or active strikes.
- No active boycotts on ground of discrimination, environmental, or labor grounds.
- Clear human resources policies regarding gender transition management in the workplace, human resources and cultural competency trainings, and clear structures of support for people transitioning in the workplace.
- The corporations products, political contributions, public statements, advertisement, and actions support, celebrate, and uplift trans, gender non-conforming, and LGB people and do not fund anti-LGBT politicians. The corporations products also may not be addictive, habit forming, harmful, lead to ill health, or harm the environment.
- There is clear alignment between the corporation, Gender Justice League, and Trans* Pride Seattle in mission, values, and vision for a socially just world where Trans people are free from discrimination, violence, and can be true to themselves.
- The corporation will not have any control, influence, input, or demands on the speakers speakers message or performances at Trans* Pride Seattle.